Score above 300 in jamb
Score above 300 in jamb :
It Pains me a lot whenever I meet
with Jambites who struggle to score
barely 200 in JAMB. I begin to ask
myself, “What is so difficult about
JAMB that lots of students struggle
with it?” From my findings, I
discovered that lots of students are
not knowledgeable about how to
pass JAMB and pass it very well.
It is not as difficult as most
students think. As a result of this, I
decided to come up with this write-
up which I titled “top 8 Secrets to
above 300 in JAMB.”
The Eight secrets in scoring above 300 in jamb are discussed
1. Set a Target
Personally, I believe that there is
nothing impossible that one cannot
achieve. In scoring 280 and above
in UTME exam, the first step is for
you to believe you can achieve and
set a target on the score you want
to have in the end of the day.
Overtime, I have observed that most
students do not have a specific
score they want to have in the
JAMB. All they do is just to read
without a specific target. However, I
always encourage Jambites to set
very high score as their target.
Setting a target will help you to be
focused on what you want to
achieve in the exam.
Also see: futminna updated catchment areas
2. God factor
The God-factor can never be ruled
out. In everything you do, put God
first. The bare truth is you need
God’s direction when preparing to
score 280 and above in JAMB. As a
matter of fact, such feat is attainable
even without any special centre
‘during the exam. Personally, I do
not support or encourage students
to enrol for special centre ‘for
exams; I always believe in merit.
3. Study smart
It is not all about studying hard; it is
about studying smart. Kindly get the
JAMB syllabus and past questions,
studying closing to identify the core
topics JAMB often repeat year in
year out. If you can study those
topics very well, I think the job is
half way done.
Also, understand your study pattern
and not emulate friends. I used to
have friends who loved drinking lots
of water whenever they were
studying. Hence, it is left for you to
learn to study smart in preparing for
I remember practicing my JAMB past
questions up to a point where I
knew almost all the answers off
hand. I had different forms of past
questions for every of my subjects.
What I am trying to point out is it is
very important for you to practice
very closely especially the JAMB
past question because it will expose
you to the patterns of questions set
by JAMB. Also it has been proven
over time that JAMB repeats
questions from previous years. You
can be fortunate to come across
such questions during your exam.
5.Do not cheat
The prevalent thing among Jambites
is relying on different forms of
examination malpractices to score
very high in the exam. But
unfortunately for them, they end up
having very low scores despite the
If you want to indeed score 280 and
above in JAMB and eventually gain
the much-desired admission, stay
away from exam malpractices
before, during and after the exam.
Funny enough, majority of courses
taken by year-one students are
topics selected from JAMB syllabus.
So if you fail to study now, if you
still encounter those topics even
after you gained admission through
the back door.
Also see: jamb requirements for 2020
I know this point may seem
unnecessary to you, but it is of great
importance if you truly want to
perform very well in your UTME
exam. The problem most studious
students do have is their inability to
set out time to have some rest. The
human brain is often stressed a lot
by constant study.
Hence, it is advisably for you to
always take intermittent rest. It looks
so funny to me whenever I meet
students who study all night a day
to their JAMB exam. To me, such
study places sheer pressure on
them. A day to your JAMB exam is
for you to take out time to rest and
ruminate on what you have studied
7. Gist with Friends
The popular saying that no man is
an Island ‘is applicable in this
situation. As a jambites do not
isolate yourself. Make friends with
fellow Jambites and exchange ideas
with them because you can never
know everything on your own.
However, do not make friends with
the dullards who would draw you
back all in the name of making
friends; make friends with those you
will learn a great deal from.
I remember when I was preparing for
JAMB in 2011, I encountered a
group of guys at the public library
where I used to study. These guys
were very intelligent and I learnt a
lot from them. Aside learning from
friends, making good friends helps
you to be abreast with any latest
rumour or news about the exam.
Also see: Unizik adssion updates
8. study widely :
Some jambite only focus on a particular area of study in there preparation for utme, o yes you have been told that to pass jamb you need to study your past questions and you went ahead studying past questions.
Jamb ask the most trikes question I have ever seen,you might be expecting a very difficult or technical question only for you to see little things you never taught of.
During you preparation, you know certainly that you are going to write use of English, do you know that you might build your vocabulary very well if you read news papers.
So what are my saying in essence, get knowledge on what ever thing that comes your way and take things seriously.
So with this you can score above 300 in jamb
You may use the comment section below to give us feedback or ask any questions bothering you on the post.
FUTO ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2020 SECTION
futo academic calendar for 2020
The federal university of technology owerri has released it academic calendar for 2020 academic section.
This came after a brief meeting held by the school academic board.
The school has been scheduled to commence on the 24th of November 2019 and come to an end on the 11th of October 2020.
The vice chancellor further gave an opening remark to new students of the school and also reminded them of the vision,aim amd objectives of the institution and also warned them to desist from an thing that will implicate them but rather embrace the reason while they are here.
Furthermore the said the semester was going to go smoothly.
Here with us is the complete academic calendar for futo academic section.
complete list of futo academic calendar for 2020
Below are the complete list of futo academic calendar for 2020
- 24TH NOVEMBER, 2019 – FRESH STUDENTS COME INTO RESIDENCE
- 25TH NOVEMBER, 2019 – REGISTRATION OF FRESH STUDENTS BEGIN
- 28TH NOVEMBER, 2019 – SENATE
- 1ST DECEMBER, 2019 – RETURNING (OLD) STUDENTS COME INTO RESIDENCE
- 2ND DECEMBER, 2019 – RETURNING STUDENTS COMMENCE REGISTRATION
- 7TH DECEMBER, 2019 – CONVOCATION
- 9TH DECEMBER, 2019 – REGISTRATION OF FRESH AND RETURNING STUDENTS CONTINUES
- 16TH DECEMBER, 2019 – LECTURES COMMENCE FOR ALL STUDENTS/WEEK 1 LECTURES
- 21ST DECEMBER, 2019 TO 4TH JANUARY, 2020 – CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR BREAK
- 5TH JANUARY, 2020 – ALL STUDENTS RETURN TO CAMPUS
- 6TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 2 LECTURES
- 13TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 3 LECTURES
- 20TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 4 LECTURES
- 27TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 5 LECTURES
- 30TH JANUARY, 2020 – SENATE
- 3RD FEBRUARY, 2020 – WEEK 6 LECTURES /END OF SUBMISSION OF 2018/2019 RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATION COMPUTED RESULTS
- 10TH FEBRUARY, 2020 –WEEK 7 LECTURES
- 17TH FEBRUARY, 2020 – WEEK 8 LECTURES
- 24TH FEBRUARY, 2020 – WEEK 9 LECTURES
- 27TH FEBRUARY, 2020 – SENATE
- 2ND MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 10 LECTURES
- 9TH MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 11 LECTURES
- 16TH MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 12 LECTURES
- 23RD MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 13 REVISION
- 26TH MARCH, 2020 – SENATE
- 30TH MARCH, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS BEGIN
- 6TH APRIL, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUE
- 10TH APRIL, 2020 – GOOD FRIDAY
- 13TH APRIL, 2020 – EASTER MONDAY
- 14TH APRIL, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUE
- 20TH APRIL, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUE
- 25TH APRIL, 2020 – END OF HARMATTAN SEMESTER
- 26TH APRIL, 2020 TO 9TH MAY, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER BREAK
- 30TH APRIL, 2020 – SENATE
- 1ST MAY, 2020 – WORKERS DAY
FUTO 2nd Semester Academic Calendar.
- 10TH MAY, 2020 – ALL STUDENTS COME INTO RESIDENCE
- 11TH MAY, 2020 – LECTURES COMMENCE/WEEK 1 LECTURES
- 18TH MAY, 2020 – WEEK 2 LECTURES
- 25TH MAY, 2020 – EID-EL-FITRI SALLAH
- 26TH MAY, 2020 – WEEK 3 LECTURES
- 28TH MAY, 2020 – SENATE
- 1ST JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 4 LECTURES
- 8TH JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 5 LECTURES
- 12TH JUNE, 2020 – DEMOCRACY DAY
- 15TH JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 6 LECTURES/END OF SUBMISSION OF 2019/2020 HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATION COMPUTED RESULTS
- 22ND JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 7 LECTURES
- 25TH JUNE, 2020 – SENATE
- 29TH JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 8 LECTURES
- 6TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 9 LECTURES
- 13TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 10 LECTURES
- 20TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 11 LECTURES
- 27TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 12 LECTURES
- 30TH JULY, 2020 – SENATE
- 3RD AUGUST, 2020 – WEEK 13 LECTURES
- 10TH AUGUST, 2020 – REVISION WEEK
- 17TH AUGUST, 2020 – RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS BEGIN
- 24TH AUGUST, 2020 – RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUES
- 27TH AUGUST, 2020 – SENATE
- 31ST AUGUST, 2020 – RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUES
- 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 – END OF RAIN SEMESTER
- 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 TO 10TH OCTOBER, 2020 – VACATION
- 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 – SENATE
- And finally11TH OCTOBER, 2020 – 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION BEGINS
Lastly The vice chancellor has stated that lectures will commence with immediate effect.
If you find this post helpful you can go below it and share with your friends using any social media.
Aslo don’t go below this post without subscribing so that you won’t miss any updates from us.
You may also use the comment section below to give us feedback or ask any question bothering you on the post.
JAMB: NIN NO MORE COMPOSARY FOR 2020 UTME REGISTRATION
Jamb suspends NIN for UTME
The joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) wishes to inform the general public and prospective aspirants that the board has suspended the use of National identification number (NIN) for this years utme registration.
Following the meeting held this morning by jamb board of directors and other subordinate bodies.
board further discussion
The issue gave great concern as the opposition parties to jamb idea on the use of NIN for jamb registration Gave several reasons and persuaded the body to call off it decision.
Jamb suspends NIN for UTME
Also one of the main reasons been given by the opposition party was that some candidates do actually live were some of this things are not adequate and some centers not properly functioning and thereby result to most candidates not partaking in the examination.
But Meanwhile this idea of using NIN for utme registration was just suspended,which means further debate may prove otherwise.
The board also spoke on the reason for the delay,stressing that the board has to put things in place.
Furthermore the board assured all aspirants and jambites to keep calm that the board will in no time kick start the jamb utme registration.
Lastly the board has illustrated how this year admission system will be like
also the board assured am candidates that everything has been held under control
Below are the step by step procedures in registering for jamb
- Current passport
- Jamb fee (N3,500) only
- O level results not more than two settings
- School of choice (first, second and third
Finally don’t go out of this site without subscribing to our site so as to get latest updates on jamb from us.
Also you may use the comment section below to give us feedback or ask any question bothering you on jamb
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITT POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021
DSU Postgraduate admission from
The management of Niger delta state university wishes to inform the general public and also all suitable candidates who wishes to further their education into Niger delta postgraduate scheme, that the institution has released it admission form for all candidates who wishes to pursue their education in that great institute.
Also see: bida poly admission list out
Niger Delta DSU postgraduate Admission Requirements
Their are set down requirements and criteria that are to be met by all aspirants who wishes to further their education in delta state university.
Most of them are disclosed below:
Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng).
The criteria for admission to the above programmes will be as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
- Candidates with at least second class honours (Lower Division) Bachelors’ Degree from an approved University.
- Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
All candidates must:
- Meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from an approved University with a minimum of second class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
- Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale for respective Faculties.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): (more…)
admission updates5 months ago
Unizik admission notification
admission updates3 months ago
bida poly Admission list second batch 2019/2020
school gist2 months ago
FED POLY OFFA ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR IJMB,ND,HND 2019/2020
admission updates8 months ago
Admission notice:Fedral polytechnic bida in affiliation with Federal University of technology Minna.
admission updates4 months ago
Futminna Updated Catchment Areas for admission 2019
jamb news3 months ago
JAMB SYLLABUS 2020/2021
admission updates3 months ago
FUTMINNA ADMISSION LIST SECOND BATCH OUT FOR 2019/2020
school gist3 months ago
bida poly in affiliation with futminna school fees for 2018/2019