Updated list of courses offered in Ibrahim badamasi babangida university Lapia.
Ibrahim babangida university is been located in Lapia Niger State it has been in existence since the early 90’s.
The school has held so many records due to it high educational standers,majority of courses been offered are act courses and other related science courses.
The school holds so many programs and is been affiliated to may institutions.
- Bida admission form still on sale
- Closing date for utme remains the same
- Bida degree programs admission form
- Jamb caps as a system for admission
- How to calculate utme aggregate
- Futminna Utme result checker
- Auchi poly admission list out
Updated list of courses offered.
As said earlier, the course been studied in the institution are mainly act courses but been a school with higher standards and class it hold some science courses in the institution.
Courses are been listed below:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Counselor Education
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Geography
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Food Science and Technology
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Sport Science and Health Education
FUTO ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2020 SECTION
futo academic calendar for 2020
The federal university of technology owerri has released it academic calendar for 2020 academic section.
This came after a brief meeting held by the school academic board.
The school has been scheduled to commence on the 24th of November 2019 and come to an end on the 11th of October 2020.
The vice chancellor further gave an opening remark to new students of the school and also reminded them of the vision,aim amd objectives of the institution and also warned them to desist from an thing that will implicate them but rather embrace the reason while they are here.
Furthermore the said the semester was going to go smoothly.
Here with us is the complete academic calendar for futo academic section.
complete list of futo academic calendar for 2020
Below are the complete list of futo academic calendar for 2020
- 24TH NOVEMBER, 2019 – FRESH STUDENTS COME INTO RESIDENCE
- 25TH NOVEMBER, 2019 – REGISTRATION OF FRESH STUDENTS BEGIN
- 28TH NOVEMBER, 2019 – SENATE
- 1ST DECEMBER, 2019 – RETURNING (OLD) STUDENTS COME INTO RESIDENCE
- 2ND DECEMBER, 2019 – RETURNING STUDENTS COMMENCE REGISTRATION
- 7TH DECEMBER, 2019 – CONVOCATION
- 9TH DECEMBER, 2019 – REGISTRATION OF FRESH AND RETURNING STUDENTS CONTINUES
- 16TH DECEMBER, 2019 – LECTURES COMMENCE FOR ALL STUDENTS/WEEK 1 LECTURES
- 21ST DECEMBER, 2019 TO 4TH JANUARY, 2020 – CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR BREAK
- 5TH JANUARY, 2020 – ALL STUDENTS RETURN TO CAMPUS
- 6TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 2 LECTURES
- 13TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 3 LECTURES
- 20TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 4 LECTURES
- 27TH JANUARY, 2020 – WEEK 5 LECTURES
- 30TH JANUARY, 2020 – SENATE
- 3RD FEBRUARY, 2020 – WEEK 6 LECTURES /END OF SUBMISSION OF 2018/2019 RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATION COMPUTED RESULTS
- 10TH FEBRUARY, 2020 –WEEK 7 LECTURES
- 17TH FEBRUARY, 2020 – WEEK 8 LECTURES
- 24TH FEBRUARY, 2020 – WEEK 9 LECTURES
- 27TH FEBRUARY, 2020 – SENATE
- 2ND MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 10 LECTURES
- 9TH MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 11 LECTURES
- 16TH MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 12 LECTURES
- 23RD MARCH, 2020 – WEEK 13 REVISION
- 26TH MARCH, 2020 – SENATE
- 30TH MARCH, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS BEGIN
- 6TH APRIL, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUE
- 10TH APRIL, 2020 – GOOD FRIDAY
- 13TH APRIL, 2020 – EASTER MONDAY
- 14TH APRIL, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUE
- 20TH APRIL, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUE
- 25TH APRIL, 2020 – END OF HARMATTAN SEMESTER
- 26TH APRIL, 2020 TO 9TH MAY, 2020 – HARMATTAN SEMESTER BREAK
- 30TH APRIL, 2020 – SENATE
- 1ST MAY, 2020 – WORKERS DAY
FUTO 2nd Semester Academic Calendar.
- 10TH MAY, 2020 – ALL STUDENTS COME INTO RESIDENCE
- 11TH MAY, 2020 – LECTURES COMMENCE/WEEK 1 LECTURES
- 18TH MAY, 2020 – WEEK 2 LECTURES
- 25TH MAY, 2020 – EID-EL-FITRI SALLAH
- 26TH MAY, 2020 – WEEK 3 LECTURES
- 28TH MAY, 2020 – SENATE
- 1ST JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 4 LECTURES
- 8TH JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 5 LECTURES
- 12TH JUNE, 2020 – DEMOCRACY DAY
- 15TH JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 6 LECTURES/END OF SUBMISSION OF 2019/2020 HARMATTAN SEMESTER EXAMINATION COMPUTED RESULTS
- 22ND JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 7 LECTURES
- 25TH JUNE, 2020 – SENATE
- 29TH JUNE, 2020 – WEEK 8 LECTURES
- 6TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 9 LECTURES
- 13TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 10 LECTURES
- 20TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 11 LECTURES
- 27TH JULY, 2020 – WEEK 12 LECTURES
- 30TH JULY, 2020 – SENATE
- 3RD AUGUST, 2020 – WEEK 13 LECTURES
- 10TH AUGUST, 2020 – REVISION WEEK
- 17TH AUGUST, 2020 – RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS BEGIN
- 24TH AUGUST, 2020 – RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUES
- 27TH AUGUST, 2020 – SENATE
- 31ST AUGUST, 2020 – RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS CONTINUES
- 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 – END OF RAIN SEMESTER
- 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 TO 10TH OCTOBER, 2020 – VACATION
- 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 – SENATE
- And finally11TH OCTOBER, 2020 – 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION BEGINS
Lastly The vice chancellor has stated that lectures will commence with immediate effect.
If you find this post helpful you can go below it and share with your friends using any social media.
Aslo don’t go below this post without subscribing so that you won’t miss any updates from us.
You may also use the comment section below to give us feedback or ask any question bothering you on the post.
JAMB: NIN NO MORE COMPOSARY FOR 2020 UTME REGISTRATION
Jamb suspends NIN for UTME
The joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) wishes to inform the general public and prospective aspirants that the board has suspended the use of National identification number (NIN) for this years utme registration.
Following the meeting held this morning by jamb board of directors and other subordinate bodies.
board further discussion
The issue gave great concern as the opposition parties to jamb idea on the use of NIN for jamb registration Gave several reasons and persuaded the body to call off it decision.
Jamb suspends NIN for UTME
Also one of the main reasons been given by the opposition party was that some candidates do actually live were some of this things are not adequate and some centers not properly functioning and thereby result to most candidates not partaking in the examination.
But Meanwhile this idea of using NIN for utme registration was just suspended,which means further debate may prove otherwise.
The board also spoke on the reason for the delay,stressing that the board has to put things in place.
Furthermore the board assured all aspirants and jambites to keep calm that the board will in no time kick start the jamb utme registration.
Lastly the board has illustrated how this year admission system will be like
also the board assured am candidates that everything has been held under control
Below are the step by step procedures in registering for jamb
- Current passport
- Jamb fee (N3,500) only
- O level results not more than two settings
- School of choice (first, second and third
Finally don’t go out of this site without subscribing to our site so as to get latest updates on jamb from us.
Also you may use the comment section below to give us feedback or ask any question bothering you on jamb
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITT POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021
DSU Postgraduate admission from
The management of Niger delta state university wishes to inform the general public and also all suitable candidates who wishes to further their education into Niger delta postgraduate scheme, that the institution has released it admission form for all candidates who wishes to pursue their education in that great institute.
Also see: bida poly admission list out
Niger Delta DSU postgraduate Admission Requirements
Their are set down requirements and criteria that are to be met by all aspirants who wishes to further their education in delta state university.
Most of them are disclosed below:
Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng).
The criteria for admission to the above programmes will be as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level.
- Candidates with at least second class honours (Lower Division) Bachelors’ Degree from an approved University.
- Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
All candidates must:
- Meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from an approved University with a minimum of second class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
- Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale for respective Faculties.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): (more…)
admission updates5 months ago
Unizik admission notification
admission updates3 months ago
bida poly Admission list second batch 2019/2020
school gist2 months ago
FED POLY OFFA ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR IJMB,ND,HND 2019/2020
admission updates8 months ago
Admission notice:Fedral polytechnic bida in affiliation with Federal University of technology Minna.
admission updates4 months ago
Futminna Updated Catchment Areas for admission 2019
jamb news3 months ago
JAMB SYLLABUS 2020/2021
admission updates3 months ago
FUTMINNA ADMISSION LIST SECOND BATCH OUT FOR 2019/2020
school gist3 months ago
Top 8 secret in scoring above 300 in jamb 2020/2021